Telephone Consultation for Individuals
Do you need legal advice on a specific immigration matter?
We offer a telephone consultation service where you can speak with one of our immigration advisers on any personal UK immigration issue for a fixed-fee of £150.
Examples of specific immigration issues include:
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa applications / extensions / refusals
- Naturalisation / British Citizenship
- EEA Permanent Residency
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Marriage / Fiancé / Civil Partner
- Tier 2 / Tier 4 / Tier 5 visa applications
- Impact of criminal / civil convictions / extended absences
The telephone consultation is the ideal opportunity to discuss your immigration issue in detail and allows you to consider all options and to plan accordingly.
In advance of the consultation, you can send over details including copies of any documents you have received from the Home Office which we will review in advance, allowing you to make the most of your time with our legal adviser.
We charge £150 for the telephone consultation. You can schedule an appointment by clicking the link opposite.