We offer a telephone consultation service where you can speak with one of our immigration advisers on any personal UK immigration issue for a fixed-fee of £200 +VAT.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
We offer a telephone consultation service where you can speak with one of our immigration advisers on any personal UK immigration issue for a fixed-fee of £200+VAT.
Examples of specific immigration issues include:
- UK Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Naturalisation / British Citizenship
- UK work visa applications, including Skilled Worker, Health and Care Worker and Global Business Mobility visas
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa extensions
- Start Up & Innovator routes
- Marriage / Fiancé / Civil Partner visas
- Impact of criminal / civil convictions / extended absences on eligibility and applications
The telephone consultation is the ideal opportunity to discuss your immigration issue in detail and allows you to consider all options and to plan accordingly.
In advance of the consultation, you can send over details including copies of any documents you have received from the Home Office which we will review in advance, allowing you to make the most of your time with our legal adviser.