Effective management of your mobility programme will ensure compliance and help your organisation achieve advantage.
We offer professional support to HR teams.
Where the commercial decision has been made to invest in deploying or assigning employees overseas, employers will want to ensure plans are not impacted by visa-related issues.
Critical to any overseas business trip, assignment or relocation is securing the relevant permissions to travel to the intended destination for the intended business purpose.
Yet cost, limited internal resources and variations in local immigration rules and processes all compound to create significant business and legal risk for employers with globally mobile workforces.
We can help
At DavidsonMorris, we offer a complete visa and immigration coordination service for employers operating internationally.
Securing visas and work permits for employees is invariably complicated and time-consuming.
Though our immigration coordination service, you can benefit from access to an infrastructure of skills, systems, processes and training that supports compliant working practices, reduces immigration risk exposure and enables your organisation to recruit, retain and deploy talent from around the world.
Our global mobility and immigration specialists work with HR and mobility teams to help their organisation stay compliant.
We bring together expertise in visa processing and technology insights to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and employees.
Clients benefit from access to our professional and experienced immigration advisers. We provide guidance on the most appropriate routes to facilitate entry to the host country, supporting with completion and filing of all necessary forms and maintaining detailed records, relating for example to short-term business trips and visa expirations.
We understand that each immigration application and assignment will be unique and must be assessed and managed within its own specific circumstances, including applicant eligibility and understanding of the relevant local immigration laws and procedures, while also ensuring the core business reason for travel or assignment is not impacted by immigration delays or issues.
We can build a service bespoke to your organisation’s needs. Our immigration coordination services include:
- Coordination & administrative support for immigration applications
- End to end case management
- Guidance on appropriate immigration routes for employees and relocating family members
- Advice on timelines and process
- Manage process of obtaining work visas and permits on a global basis
- Guidance on Embassy procedures
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Support with drafting letters in support of applications
- Coordinate certified translations of required documentation
- Review of all application documentation including forms and supporting evidence for compliance and accuracy
- Support with arranging necessary appointments such as medical and biometric requirements
- Application tracking and updates
- Visa extension applications
- Employer immigration compliance support
- Complex and long term immigration
To find out how our immigration coordination services can work for your organisation, speak to our specialists.