Employment law training
Employment law training helps to improve internal capabilities and manage legal risk.
Enhance your team's skills and knowledge.
Employment law training
For HR, employment law training is essential to ensure ongoing best practice in workforce management and development. Because employment law changes frequently, training is highly effective in keeping HR, in-house lawyers and managers updated.
Training also plays an important role in ensuring the effective transfer from policy to consistent and correct implementation among HR and non-HR employees alike.
For non-HR personnel, training is effective in communicating individual responsibilities and providing the skills and knowledge to meet those requirements.
Certain events may also trigger the need for specific training, such as new legislation or first time managers assuming responsibility for staff.
Employment law training courses
Our courses can be delivered either in our offices or onsite at your premises:
- Employment law training for HR (adapted to suit experience level)
- Employment law training for managers
- Employment law training for in-house lawyers
- Bespoke training on areas of specific legal risk such as maternity, paternity & dependants leave; employee status & other working relationships; long term sickness absence; equality & diversity
- Bespoke training on new legal developments
- Bespoke training in preparation for strategic projects or organisational changes such as TUPE
We can help
DavidsonMorris’ employment law specialists deliver training on all areas of employment law, aimed at HR, senior management, in-house legal and non-HR personnel.
We support HR teams within large corporates to ensure continued compliance with changes in employment law and promote best practice in HR.
Our training programmes are fully bespoke and focused on giving practical guidance and technical insights to improve the knowledge, skills and confidence of your staff that will facilitate good employment practices and improved HR risk management.
We offer a highly flexible approach to delivery format, content topics and meeting your training needs. We offer for example:
- E-learning courses
- Free webinar training programme
- Fixed price core courses
- Modular training (mix & match) for a fixed fee
- Interactive workshops