DavidsonMorris is committed to sharing knowledge and we offer a diverse, comprehensive and flexible suite of legal updates and face-to-face and online training options tailored to the specific need of each company and the level of staff involved.
We were one of the first firms to adopt and offer web-based online training through webinars, which are free to attend.
Our webinars fuse legal, common sense, and practical applications when covering various aspects of immigration law, global updates, and the frequent changes introduced by the Home Office.
The yearly webinar schedule includes two to three sessions a month, each lasting 30 minutes in length, and is interactive in nature with opportunity to directly ask questions to our experts.
We are delighted to share with you the schedule of our upcoming online training from September to November 2015, which will cover a variety of interesting and pertinent topics. Separate information, invitations and reminders will follow closer to each session, and the meantime we invite you to note below the dates, time and topics:
• Wednesday, 9 September 2015 (10:00 – 10:30am) – The Resident Labour Market Test. Register Here.
• Wednesday, 16 September 2015 (2:30 – 3:00pm) – Business Immigration Update: Iraq. Register Here.
*This webinar is subject to change based on the situation in Iraq and our partner’s ability to travel to the UK. Participants will be advised should we need to cancel and rescheduled the schedule at short notice.
• Thursday, 1 October 2015 (10:00 – 10:30am) – Autumn Changes to Immigration Rules. Register Here.
• Tuesday, 13 October 2015 (10:00 – 10:30am) – Complying with Employer Right to Work Obligations. Register Here.
• Thursday, 29 October (10:00 – 10:30am) – The Genuineness Test One Year On. Register Here.
• Wednesday, 11 November (10:00 – 10:30am) – U.S Business Immigration Update focusing on Recruitment. Register Here.
• Thursday, 26 November (10:00 – 10:30am) – Tier 2 Sportsperson. Register Here.
Now in their 7th year, our online training webinars have become an established and respected source of knowledge on immigration and global mobility matters. We look forward to welcoming you!