Immigration law is complex and subject to frequent changes. The Home Office have recently published notice of significant changes to the PBS Licence system and Tier 2 visas.
The session will cover:
- Right to work updates including new rules for EU nationals
- Tier 2 ICT and General – the new rules being introduced by the Home Office
- Resident Labour Market Test changes and the impact on recruitment
- New rules which will allow graduates to work post study
- Changes to the Business Visitor making it more flexible for your overseas colleagues to work in the UK
- PBS licence compliance – how to review changes and update your SMS system
The sessions are interactive and an opportunity to gain in-depth information. We provide fact sheets and template documents for you to take away, review and implement in your organisation.
In advance of the session, we will be in touch to discuss any particular topics you would also like us to cover.
We look forward to meeting you.
Our events start on time and we recommend that you arrive 30 minutes beforehand to locate us, register at reception and grab a coffee.
If you and a colleague would like to attend, please book separately via Eventbrite.
These sessions are not for complete beginners. We will expect you to be familiar with Tier 2 applications and the SMS system. We regularly host training sessions for beginners, if you would like more information, please contact us – email@example.com or call +44 (0)1224 826573
If would like to arrange an in-house session at your company, please contact us.
As DavidsonMorris run these presentations for groups with different business and personal circumstances, the information presented will be general in nature. DavidsonMorris accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of sole reliance on our presentations.