Legal Consultation for Individuals
Do you need legal advice on a specific immigration matter?
We offer a face-to-face legal consultation service where you can book to come into our London office and meet with one of our immigration advisers on any personal UK immigration issue for a fixed-fee of £350+VAT.
Examples of specific immigration issues could include:
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa applications / extensions / refusals
- Naturalisation / British Citizenship
- EEA Permanent Residency
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Marriage / Fiancé / Civil Partner
- Tier 2 / Tier 4 / Tier 5 visa applications
- Impact of criminal / civil convictions / extended absences
During the consultation, you will be able to put your immigration questions in detail to a specialist legal adviser.
You can send over details of your issue in advance of the consultation, including copies of any documents you have received from the Home Office, which we will review in advance, allowing you to make the most of your time with our legal adviser.
We charge £350+VAT for the in-person consultation. You can schedule an appointment by clicking the link opposite.