UK Leave to Enter Explained

uk leave to enter

In the UK, there are various technical terms used to refer to the different types of immigration permission. Common terms include leave to enter, leave to remain, entry clearance, further leave to remain and indefinite leave to remain. The following guide looks specifically at leave to enter; what this means, what it allows, how long […]

Immigration Skills Charge FAQs

The Immigration Skills Charge (ISC) is payable by employers each time they sponsor a worker under the Skilled Worker or the Senior or Specialist Worker visa, with limited exemptions. Since all UK employers are required to have a sponsorship licence to employ migrant workers from 1 January 2021 under certain work visa routes, the Immigration Skills Charge has […]