Home Office Visa Types & Application Guide

If you are an overseas national looking to live in the UK, or to come to the UK for the purposes of undertaking employment or pursuing your studies, you will need a Home Office visa. You may even need a visa to visit the UK, depending on where you are from. In this guide to […]

Right to be Accompanied (Employer Guide)

Employees and workers have the right to be accompanied to a disciplinary or grievance hearing at work. Employers are under a legal duty to follow a fair and lawful process when conducting such proceedings, which includes allowing the individual to be accompanied by a ‘relevant’ companion. The following guide looks at the rules governing the […]

Hong Kong BNO Visa (Application Guidance)

The UK’s Hong Kong BNO visa allows British National (Overseas) (BN(O)) individuals from Hong Kong, and their immediate family members, to live, work and study in the UK. The BNO visa is a route to indefinite leave to remain and British citizenship.   What is the Hong Kong BN(O) visa? The Hong Kong BN(O) visa […]