Tier 2 Sponsor Guidance

If you are looking to hire foreign skilled workers to work in the UK, you will first need to apply to the Home Office for a sponsorship licence. Prior to the UK’s post-Brexit UK immigration reforms, the UK’s main visa route for skilled overseas workers was the Tier 2 visa. Under the old system, UK […]