Unmarried Partner Visa FAQs

If you are in a relationship with a British citizen or individual with UK indefinite leave to remain, you may be able to apply for the Unmarried Partner Visa, also known as the Family Visa. What are the eligibility criteria and how do you apply? Who is eligible for an Unmarried Partner Visa? You can […]