EUSS Family Permit for the UK

The EU Settlement Scheme EUSS family permit allows a close family member of an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen who was in the UK by 31 December 2021, to join that person in the UK for up to six months. The EEA includes the EU counties, together with Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway. The close family […]

EEA Family Permit Applicant Advice

With an EEA Family Permit, you can join an EEA family member in the UK and gain the right to work and study in the UK for up to six months. During this time, you can also enter and leave the country without restriction. Successful applicants can avoid delays at passport control or even the […]

Non-EU Family Members of EU Citizens in UK

Immigration options for Non-EU Family Members of EU Citizens in UK Non-EU family members of EU citizens living in the UK may be able to join their relatives in Britain provided the eligibility requirements are met. UK immigration reform is imminent, with EU freedom of movement set to end and a new UK system scheduled […]

Form EEA FM (Apply for EEA Residence Card)

The European Economic Area Family Member (EEA FM) application form is for relatives of qualifying EEA nationals who wish to apply for a registration certificate as an EEA national or a residence card if a non-EEA national. A qualifying EEA national is a person who is or was in the UK working, seeking employment or […]