Partner visa telephone consultation
47% of partner visa applications fail. This is a document-heavy and expensive application and if refused, the fee is not refunded.
If you have questions about your partner visa application, book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a partner visa telephone consultation with us and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Is the fiancé visa right for you?
- Your nationality and your partner’s nationality
- How soon after the visa is issued do you need to travel to the UK?
How do you make an application?
- When and where to submit your application.
- Will you be interviewed?
- How long is visa processing?
- Can processing be expedited?
- What does the application cost?
- Common application errors to avoid.
- How to apply for a BRP.
What documents will you need to submit?
- How do you evidence your relationship is genuine and subsisting?
- What information will the Home Office review regarding your finances?
- What do you need to show for your intended UK accommodation?
- Which documents need to be originals?
- Will you need to pass an English test?
- Will you need to provide medical certificates?
- How should you present a negative immigration history or criminal conviction?
- If you have children, what documents will you need to provide?
- What documents will you need to show at the UK border on arrival?