Form AN British Naturalisation Form

form an

Form AN is used by most non-UK nationals applying to naturalise in the UK as a British citizen. Children should use form MN1. Non-British citizens can apply to naturalise after 12 months of holding either Indefinite Leave to Remain, EU Settled Status or permanent residence by completing Form AN. It is important that you ensure […]

eVisas to Replace Biometric Residence Permits in 2025

sponsor licence number

The UK Government has announced that biometric residence permits (BRPs) will no longer be issued from 1 January 2025. The current BRP system is being replaced with a new digital system for confirming immigration status, to be known as eVisa.   What is eVisa? eVisa will act as an online record of an individual’s immigration […]