Our business immigration team is one of the largest specialist immigration teams in the UK, with substantial experience of providing managed and advisory immigration services across the full range of corporate immigration.
Business Immigration Specialists
DavidsonMorris specialises exclusively in UK immigration law.
We are a Legal 500-recognised law firm, currently providing global immigration services to more than 30 blue chip multinationals worldwide, as well as to a large portfolio of UK headquartered organisations and UK SMEs.
Our highly-experienced business immigration professionals bring a combination of legal, Home Office, consulting and industry backgrounds, ensuring that the advice and solutions provided not only meet compliance requirements but also make perfect business sense.
We are experienced in working with organisations of all sizes and from a range of market sectors, operating either in close collaboration with in-house HR teams or where there is no internal HR resource.
We also regularly present training to HR professionals, in-house teams and other business immigration professionals through continuing professional development courses.
How we can help you
We can help you with all areas of business immigration:
- Sponsors licence applications, renewals and revocations for specialist or temporary workers
- Help you understand what business visitors to the UK are permitted to do
- Document checking and audting service to support business immigration applications
- Visa applications
- Business immigration applications for extension of stay and settlement
- Advising on business immigration issues whilst setting up business in the UK
- Dealing with business immigration issues following a takeover or merger
- Conducting business immigration audits in the workplace to assist in preventing illegal working
- Best practice immigration training and legal updates for recruitment managers and HR
We are trusted!
Business Immigration Videos
Business Immigration Articles
Business Immigration Brochure
Business Immigration Articles
3 Key Triggers of Business Immigration Risk
Employers may be surprised to learn that certain organisational changes can leave them open to breaches in immigration duties.
What happens at a Home Office inspection?
How should employers approach a site inspection by the Home Office?
We can also help with:
Sponsor licence holders must meet a number of duties on an ongoing basis, requiring HR systems and processes to support compliance.
Sponsor licence holders must comply with Home Office requirements through effective HR systems and processes.
IMMIGRATION COMPLIANCE AUDITS
Immigration audit helps as part of your sponsor licence application or renewal preparation to you meet the duties of a sponsor licence holder.
HOME OFFICE INSPECTIONS
You should expect to receive a Home Office visit as part of a sponsor licence renewal. They can be daunting, making early preparation essential.
SPONSOR LICENCE APPLICATIONS
For your organisation to hire skilled migrant workers, you must first apply to the Home Office for a sponsor licence.
SPONSOR LICENCE RENEWALS
After 4 years, you will be required to apply to renew your sponsor licence, when your HR systems and processes will be scrutinised by the Home Office.