We are experienced providers of immigration support, delivering both immigration consultancy advice and managed migration services to varied education institutions and their partner or affiliate institutions based within the UK and overseas.
Specialists in Immigration for Education
DavidsonMorris is a modern legal services provider that specialises in providing value and solutions-based guidance on immigration law.
In particular we help our clients within the education sector:
- Meet their PBS Sponsorship compliance and their Right to Work obligations
- Advise on the most effective Licence structure for your education institution taking in account any branches, partner institutions and campuses
- Provide HR with immigration support with off–one training updates and ongoing professional development programmes
- Benefit from immigration policy clarification from our contact direct with the Home Office
- Represent our client’s interests and concerns at Westminster Parliamentary Forums and immigration lobby group meetings that we regularly attend and at Home Office operational meetings
Integral to our education service is our approach to providing value for money.
As well as providing competitive and fixed fee pricing we also operate with economy, efficiency and effectiveness in all that we do.
As part of our education service, we also provide:
- Regular update meetings. We are committed to having regular catch-up meetings to ensure you are happy with service delivery and how we are partnering with your team
- We provide regular training programmes and webinar updates which are available at no additional charge
- Regular e-shot bulletins will be provided to the relevant teams on important statutory and case developments
Immigration for Education Articles
SPONSOR LICENCE SUSPENSION
What to do if your organisation is facing a suspended sponsorship licence.
The latest planned changes to UK immigration rules take effect in April 2017. They bring with them considerable financial implications for [...]
The Home Office’s high-visibility, low-tolerance stance toward illegal working, combined with the current political climate, has pushed immigration compliance high up [...]
We can also help with:
SPONSOR LICENCE RENEWAL
Apply to renew your sponsorship licence.
RIGHT TO WORK CONSULTING
Reduce the risk of immigration non-compliance.
Comprehensive in-house immigration compliance training.
Efficient visa processing and visa-related advice.
IMMIGRATION AUDIT & COMPLIANCE
HR best practice guidance and advice.
DEDICATED ONGOING SUPPORT
Supporting in-house immigration and HR teams.