Visitor visa after refusal telephone consultation
UK visitor visa applications are not straightforward if you have a negative immigration history.
If you want to apply for a visit visa and have been refused before, book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a telephone consultation and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible?
- What nationality are you?
- What are the details of your previous visa refusal?
- How long ago was your application refused?
What is your reason for travel?
- How long do you intend to stay?
- Are there any other countries you are visiting?
- Is your trip part of a group travel?
How do you make the application?
- Where and how to submit the application.
- Will you have to attend an interview?
- How long is processing?
- Is there a service for faster processing?
- What does the application cost?
- How soon after the visa must you travel?
What documents will you need to submit?
- How to prove ties to your country of residence or origin and show you will leave the UK after your trip?
- Do you need to provide medical certificates?
- How should you present any criminal convictions?
- What will you need to show for your finances and accommodation in the UK?
- If you have children, what documents will you need to provide?