Visa after divorce
telephone consultation

If you are married to an EEA national, you may be eligible to apply to remain in the UK after your marriage or civil partnership has ended.

Book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers to understand your options.

A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances

Book a telephone consultation with us and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:

Are you eligible for a UK visa?

  • How long did you live in the UK pre-separation?
  • How long were you married?
  • Do you have concerns about your children’s UK status? 
  • Will you need the support of your ex-spouse to make an application?

How do you make an application?

  • When to submit your application.
  • Will you be interviewed?
  • How long is processing?
  • What does the application cost?
  • Can you travel while the application is being processed?
  • What happens when the application is approved?
  • Can you appeal the decision?

What documents will you need to submit to the Home Office?

  • What information will the Home Office review regarding your finances?
  • What will you need to show for your accommodation in the UK?
  • How should you present a negative immigration history or criminal conviction?