Tier 5 to Tier 2
If you have a Tier 5 visa and have been offered a job in the UK, you may be eligible to switch from your Tier 5 visa onto a Tier 2 visa.
Book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers to understand your options.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a telephone consultation and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible to switch to Tier 2?
- When does your current visa expire
- Have you breached any of your Tier 5 visa conditions
- How long have you been in the UK
- Are you educated to degree level or higher
Does your job qualify for Tier 2?
- Does the employer have a PBS licence?
- How long is the contract for?
- Has the vacancy been advertised?
How do you make the application?
- When and where to submit the application.
- Will you be interviewed?
- How long is processing?
- What does the application cost?
- Can you travel while the application is being processed?
What documents will you need to submit?
- Do you need to pass an English exam and provide medical certificates?
- What documents do you need from the company?
- What will you need to show for your finances and accommodation in the UK?
- How should you present a negative immigration history or criminal conviction?
- If you have children, what documents will you need to provide?