Tier 2 visa telephone consultation
If you have been offered a job in the UK and want to apply for a Tier 2 visa, take advice before handing in your notice or making travel arrangements.
Book a fixed-fee Tier 2 telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers to ask about the application process, documents and timescales.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a telephone consultation and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible for a Tier 2 visa?
- Are you educated to degree level or higher?
- Does the employer have a PBS licence?
- What is the role you will be doing?
- Does the job come within the correct SOC code?
- How long is the contract for?
- Has the vacancy been advertised?
How do you make the application?
- When and where to submit the application.
- Will you be interviewed?
- How long is processing?
- Is there a service for faster processing?
- What does the application cost?
- Can you travel while the application is being processed?
- Can you appeal a refusal?
What documents will you need to submit?
- Do you need to pass an English exam and provide medical certificates?
- What documents do you need from the company?
- What will you need to show for your finances and accommodation in the UK?
- How should you present any previous visa refusals or criminal convictions?
- If you have children, what documents will you need to provide?
- What documents will you need for an extension?