Tier 2 visa extension telephone consultation
Book a fixed-fee Tier 2 extension telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers to ask about the application process, documents and timescales.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a Tier 2 extension telephone consultation and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible to extend your Tier 2 visa?
- Are you in the same job?
- Has there been any changes to your role, working location or salary?
- Does the employer still have a valid PBS licence in place?
- Has your employer issued a new COS for you?
- What are your absences from the UK?
How do you make the application?
- When and where to submit the application.
- How long is processing?
- Is there a service for faster processing?
- What does the application cost?
- Can you travel while the application is being processed?
- Can you appeal a refusal?
What documents will you need to submit?
- What will you need to show for your finances and accommodation in the UK?
- Which documents must be in original form?
- Do you need to pass an English exam and provide medical certificates?
- How should you present any previous visa refusals or criminal convictions?
- If you have children, what documents will you need to provide?