Tier 2 ILR
Tier 2 ILR applications are document-intensive and expensive. If your application is refused, the application fee is not refunded and you may be required to leave the UK.
If you have questions about your ILR application, book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a Tier 2 ILR telephone consultation and discuss your application queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible?
- How long have you lived in the UK?
- Are there any gaps in your visa?
- Are you in the same job?
- Have there been any changes to your role, working location or salary?
- Does your employer have a valid PBS licence?
- Do you have any absences from the UK that could affect your eligibility?
- Have you passed the Life in the UK test?
- Do you need to pass an English language test?
- Do you have any family members to be included?
How do you apply?
- When and where to make the application?
- Errors to avoid when completing the form.
- How long do applications take to process?
- Is faster processing available?
- How much do applications cost?
- Can you travel while the application is being processed?
- Will you have to attend an interview?
- Can you appeal the decision?
- How to apply for a BRP?
What documents will you need to submit?
- How can you prove your UK residence?
- What financial information is needed?
- Will you need to submit your passport?
- Which documents need to be originals?
- How should you present a criminal conviction?
- Will your employer provide a letter confirming your continued employment?