Tier 2 dependant visa telephone consultation
Tier 2 visa holders can be joined in the UK by their spouse, civil partner or children under the Tier 2 dependant visa.
Book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers and ask about the Tier 2 dependant visa application process, documents and timescales.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a Tier 2 dependant visa telephone consultation and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Tier 2 dependant visa eligibility
- What does the Tier 2 visa holder do for work?
- How long have they been in the UK?
- Is there a significant gap since the last time the visa holder and applicant were together?
- How long have you been married or in a civil partnership?
- Do you have any children?
- Where will you live?
- Do you intend to work?
- Have you received a job offer?
How do you make the application?
- When to submit the application.
- Where to submit the application – there are options depending on your nationality and circumstances.
- Will you be interviewed?
- How long is processing?
- Is there a service for faster processing?
- What does the application cost?
- How soon after the visa is issued do you have to travel to the UK?
- Can you appeal a refusal?
What documents will you need to submit?
- What will you need to show for your finances and accommodation in the UK?
- Which documents must be in original form?
- How do you evidence your relationship is genuine and subsisting.
- Do you need to pass an English exam and provide medical certificates?
- How should you present any previous visa refusals or criminal convictions?
- If you have children, what documents will you need to provide?
- What documents will you need for an extension?