Tier 1 investor visa extension telephone consultation
Extension applications are document-intensive and expensive. If refused, you will lose your application fee and you may be required to leave the UK.
If you have questions about extending your Tier 1 investor visa, book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a Tier 1 investor visa extension telephone consultation and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible for an extension?
- How much have you invested?
- Is your portfolio up to date?
- Are you registered with HMRC for tax and NI?
- Have you been absent from the UK?
- Do you have family members to include?
- When can you apply for ILR?
How do you make an application?
- When and where to submit your application.
- Will you be interviewed?
- How long is visa processing?
- Can processing be expedited?
- What does the application cost?
- Common application errors to avoid.
- Can you travel during processing?
- Can you appeal a refusal?
- How to apply for a BRP.
What documents will you need to submit?
- What information will the Home Office review regarding your finances?
- What do you need to show for your UK accommodation?
- Do you need to submit your passport?
- Which documents need to be originals?
- How should you present any criminal convictions?
- What documents will you need for your next visa extension?