Tier 1 Exceptional talent visa
If you have questions about the exceptional talent or exceptional promise visa, book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book an exceptional talent visa telephone consultation and discuss your application queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible for the exceptional talent visa?
- Which route is best suited to your skillset, qualifications and experience?
- Are you a recognised leader or are you an emerging leader?
- How to switch your visa, if you are currently in the UK.
How to get endorsed?
- Which endorsement body to apply to?
- How the endorsement body assess applications
- When should you apply?
- What is the format of the application?
- Which documents will need to be included?
- Do you need a business plan and pitch deck?
- What further information on the business model will be needed?
- How should you present your application?
- How long does it take endorsing bodies to consider applications?
How to apply for the visa?
- After securing endorsement, what is the visa application process?
- What documents will you need to submit?
- Will you need to pass an English test?
- Will you need to submit your passport?
- Which documents need to be originals?
- How should you present a criminal conviction or negative immigration record?
- How long is processing?
- Will you need to attend a visa interview?
- How to include your family in the application?
- How to apply for your BRP?
- How soon after the visa should you travel to the UK?
- How do you apply for the extension?