Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR
Indefinite leave to remain applications are document-intensive and expensive. If your application is refused, the application fees are not refunded and you may be required to leave the UK.
Avoid errors and mistakes with your application by booking a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR telephone consultation and discuss your application queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain?
- Have you created at least two full-time jobs in the UK
- What are your business activities?
- Are your current accounts and other business documentation collated and ready to be submitted to the Home Office?
- Did you invest the whole amount, ie £200,000, into the business?
- Are you registered with HMRC and have a NI number?
- Do you have any absences from the UK?
- Have you passed the Life in the UK test?
- Do you need to pass an English language test?
- Do you have any family members that could also be ILR eligible?
How do you apply?
- When to apply – too soon and you may be refused.
- Errors to avoid when completing the form.
- How long do applications take to process?
- Is faster processing available?
- How much do applications cost?
- Can you travel while the application is being processed?
- Will you have to attend an interview?
- How to apply for a BRP?
What documents will you need to submit?
- What financial information is needed?
- Will you need to submit your passport?
- Which documents need to be originals?
- How should you present a criminal conviction?
- Can you keep your passport?
- What evidence you need of accommodation in the UK?