Start Up Visa
Start Up Visa applicants have to secure endorsement for their business from a Home Office approved body before they can apply for their visa.
If you have questions about the endorsement or application process, book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a start up visa telephone consultation and discuss your application queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible for the Start Up Visa?
- What is your business idea?
- What are your qualifications, skillset & experience?
- What do you currently do for work?
- Can you switch from your current UK visa?
How to get endorsed?
- How do endorsing bodies assess applications?
- Which endorsement body to apply to?
- How should you present your application?
- Do you need a business plan and pitch deck?
- How long will a decision take?
How to apply for the visa?
- When should you apply?
- What documents will you need to submit?
- Will you need to pass an English test?
- What financial information is needed?
- Will you need to submit your passport?
- Which documents need to be originals?
- How should you present a criminal conviction or negative immigration record?
- How long is processing?
- Will you need to attend a visa interview?
- How to include your family in the application?
- How to apply for your BRP?
- How soon after the visa should you travel to the UK?