Indefinite leave to remain applications are document-intensive and expensive. If your application is refused, the application fees are not refunded and you may be required to leave the UK.
Avoid errors and mistakes with your application by booking a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a spouse ILR telephone consultation and discuss your application queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain?
- When does your current visa expire?
- Are you still married and living together?
- Are you employed, self-employed or not working?
- Does your spouse work?
- Do you have children?
- Are you registered with HMRC and have an NI number?
- Do you have any absences from the UK?
- Have you passed the Life in the UK test?
- Do you need to pass an English language test?
- Do you have any family members that are ILR eligible?
How do you apply?
- When and where to make the application?
- What documents will you need to submit?
- Which documents need to be originals?
- How should you present a criminal conviction?
- Errors to avoid when completing the form.
- How long do applications take to process?
- Is faster processing available?
- How much do applications cost?
- Can you travel while the application is being processed?
- Will you have to attend an interview?
- How to apply for a BRP?
- Can you appeal a refusal?