Returning resident visa telephone consultation
If you previously held UK ILR but have been out of the country for two years or more, you have to apply for a Returning Resident visa before you can return to the UK to live.
If you have questions about your visa application, book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a returning resident visa telephone consultation with us and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Is the returning resident visa right for you?
- When do you wish to return to the UK?
- How long have you lived outside the UK?
- How many times have you returned during this period?
- How long did you live in the UK before relocating abroad?
- If married, what is the nationality of your spouse?
- Do you have children and what is their nationality?
- Do you have family in the UK?
- Do you own property in the UK?
- Do you have a UK bank account?
- When you return, do plan to live in the UK permanently?
- What is your job?
- How are you financing the relocation to the UK?
- Do you have an offer of employment?
- Did you receive public funds to help you leave the UK?
- How soon after the visa is issued must you travel to the UK?
How do you make an application?
- When and where to submit your application.
- Will you be interviewed?
- How long is visa processing?
- Can processing be expedited?
- What does the application cost?
- Common application errors to avoid.
- How to apply for a BRP.
What documents will you need to submit?
- What information will the Home Office review regarding your finances?
- What do you need to show for your intended UK accommodation?
- Which documents need to be originals?
- Will you need to pass an English test?
- Will you need to provide medical certificates?
- How should you present a negative immigration history or criminal conviction?
- If you have children, what documents will you need to provide?
- What documents will you need to show at the UK border on arrival?