Pre settled status
If you have questions about pre settled status, why not book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a pre settled status telephone consultation and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible for pre settled status?
- Have you lived in the UK long enough to qualify?
- Do you have any absences from the UK that could affect your eligibility?
- Are you eligible if you have a criminal conviction?
- Which of your family members are eligible as dependants?
- What are the pros and cons of holding pre settled status for your circumstances?
How do you apply?
- Common errors to avoid when completing the form.
- How to include dependants in your application.
- Can you apply from outside the UK?
- How long do applications take to process?
- Is faster processing available?
- How much is it to apply?
What documents will you need to submit?
- How can you prove your UK residence?
- Which documents need to be originals?
- What HMRC information will the Home Office check?
- If you have a criminal conviction, what documents will you need to provide?
What happens next?
- If your application is refused, can you appeal?
- If your application is successful, what will you get to show your status?
- Do you have to inform your country of origin?
- When can you apply for full settled status?