Marriage visitor visa
telephone consultation

You can apply for a marriage visitor visa if you want to get married or enter into a civil partnership in the UK but do not intend to live here after the ceremony. The application is document-heavy and expensive, and if refused, the application fees are not refunded.

If you have questions about the marriage visitor visa, book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.

A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances

Book a marriage visa telephone consultation with us and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:

Is the marriage visa right for you?

  • Your nationality and your partner’s nationality
  • What date is the wedding?
  • Have the wedding bands been issued?

How do you make an application?

  • When & where to submit your application.
  • Will you be interviewed?
  • How long is processing?
  • What does the application cost?
  • Common application errors to avoid

What documents will you need to submit?

  • Which documents need to be originals?
  • What information will the Home Office review regarding your finances?
  • Will you need to pass an English test? 
  • Will you need to provide medical certificates?
  • How to evidence your relationship is genuine & subsisting?
  • How can you prove you will leave the UK after the wedding?
  • How should you present a negative immigration history or criminal conviction?
  • If you have children, what documents will you need to provide?
  • What documents will you need to show at the UK border on arrival?