Innovator Visa applicants have to secure endorsement for their business from a Home Office approved body before they can apply for their visa.
If you have questions about the Innovator endorsement or application process, book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book an innovator visa telephone consultation and discuss your application queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible for the Innovator Visa?
- What is your business idea?
- What are your qualifications, skillset & experience?
- Is there a minimum investment amount?
- What do you currently do for work?
- Can you switch from your current UK visa?
How to get endorsed?
- How do endorsing bodies assess applications?
- Which endorsement body should you apply to?
- How should you present your application?
- Do you need a business plan and pitch deck?
- How long will a decision take?
How to apply for the visa?
- When should you apply?
- What documents will you need to submit?
- Will you need to pass an English test?
- What financial information is needed?
- Will you need to submit your passport?
- Which documents need to be originals?
- How should you present a criminal conviction or negative immigration record?
- How long is processing?
- Will you need to attend a visa interview?
- How to include your family in the application?
- How to apply for your BRP?
- How soon after the visa should you travel to the UK?