Indefinite leave to remain
ILR applications are document intensive and expensive. If your application is refused, the application fees are not refunded and you may be required to leave the UK.
Avoid errors and mistakes with your application by booking a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book an indefinite leave to remain telephone consultation and discuss your application queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain?
- What is your current visa status?
- How long have you lived in the UK?
- Are you employed, self-employed or not working?
- Are you registered with HMRC?
- Do you have any absences from the UK that could affect your eligibility?
- Have you passed the Life in the UK test?
- Do you need to pass an English language test?
- Do you have any family members that could also be ILR eligible?
How do you apply?
- When and where to make the application?
- Errors to avoid when completing the form.
- How long do applications take to process?
- Is faster processing available?
- How much do applications cost?
- Can you travel while the application is being processed?
- Will you have to attend an interview?
- How to apply for a BRP?
What documents will you need to submit?
- How can you prove your UK residence?
- What financial information is needed?
- Will you need to submit your passport?
- Which documents need to be originals?
- How should you present a criminal conviction?