Fiancé visa telephone consultation
Fiancé applications are document-heavy and expensive. If refused, the fee is not refunded.
If you have questions about your fiancé visa application, book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a fiancé visa telephone consultation with us and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
How do you make an application?
- When to submit your application – too early and you may be refused.
- Where to submit your application – there are options depending on your nationality and circumstances.
- Who has to attend the interview?
- How long is visa processing?
- Can processing be expedited?
- What does the application cost?
- Common application errors to avoid.
- How to apply for a BRP.
- How soon after the visa is issued that you must travel to the UK?
What documents will you need to submit?
- How do you evidence your relationship is genuine and subsisting?
- What information will the Home Office review regarding your finances?
- What do you need to show for your intended UK accommodation?
- Which documents need to be originals?
- Will you need to pass an English test?
- Will you need to provide medical certificates?
- How should you present a negative immigration history or criminal conviction?
- If you have children, what documents will you need to provide?
- What documents will you need to show at the UK border on arrival?