Business visitor visa telephone consultation
Strict rules apply about what you can and cannot do in the UK during a business visit.
If you have a question about a business visitor visa, book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book a telephone consultation and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Is the business visitor visa right for you?
- What is your nationality?
- How often in the last 12 months have you travelled to the UK?
- Are you an employee or self-employed?
- Is your employer based in the UK or have any branches?
- What will you be doing during your business visit?
- How long do you intend to stay?
- Is your trip part of a group travel?
How do you make the application?
- Where and how to submit the application.
- Will you have to attend an interview?
- How long is processing?
- Is there a service for faster processing?
- What does the application cost?
- Can you travel while the application is being processed?
- How soon after the visa must you travel?
- Can you appeal a refusal?
What documents will you need to submit?
- Do you need a letter of invitation?
- How can you show you will leave the UK after your trip?
- Do you need to provide medical certificates?
- What will you need to show for your finances and accommodation in the UK?
- How should you present any previous visa refusals or criminal convictions?