The ancestry visa applies to only a limited number of people, yet a third of these applications are still refused.
If you have questions about your ancestry visa application, book a fixed-fee telephone consultation with one of our specialist UK immigration advisers.
A detailed consultation based on your individual circumstances
Book an ancestry visa telephone consultation and discuss your queries in detail with an immigration lawyer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions such as:
Are you eligible for the ancestry visa?
- Are you a Commonwealth citizen?
- Do you meet the age requirement?
- Do you have to work while in the UK?
- How soon after the visa is issued must you travel to the UK?
How do you make an application?
- When and where to apply?
- Will you be interviewed?
- How long is visa processing?
- Can processing be expedited?
- What does the application cost?
- Common application errors to avoid.
- How to apply for a BRP.
What documents will you need to submit?
- How can you prove one of your grandparents was born in the UK?
- What information will the Home Office review regarding your finances?
- What do you need to show for your intended UK accommodation?
- Which documents need to be originals?
- Will you need to pass an English test?
- Will you need to provide medical certificates?
- How should you present a negative immigration history or criminal conviction?
- If you have children, what documents will you need to provide?
- What documents will you need for your visa extension?