Our sponsor licence masterclasses are highly interactive sessions designed to bring you up to date with the latest Home Office regulations.
Relevant for HR and recruitment personnel and CEOs who are either applying for a points-based licence or already hold a PBS licence but do not feel completely up to date with the current Home Office policies, the session will cover:
As part of the licence process and visa extension applications, UKVI can request evidence that your organisation properly implements employment law, in particular the changes to the legislation in April 2020.
The masterclass will cover:
- Contract of employment – what additional clauses you should have incorporated
- Employee handbook – is it up to date?
- Privacy notices for the purposes of compliance with GDPR & Data Protection Act 2018
- Right to work updates inc the new rules for European nationals
- Sponsored visa holder compliance checklist
- What to expect during a site visit
- The questionnaire used by the Home Office Officials
- What documents you should have prepared in advance
- What changes you must report to the Home Office, how to report and the timescales
- The roles and responsibilities for Level 1 user and Authorising Officers
- How and when to apply for your annual COS allocation
The team presenting the masterclass sessions have worked on PBS licences since they were introduced in November 2008 and regularly engage with the Home Office and attend their committees and submit feedback from companies to the Home Office concerning how to improve the PBS licence regime.
Outcome for delegates
All delegates will receive:
- Detailed insight into Home Office regulations and licence compliance duties
- Opportunity to put your questions to our specialist business immigration lawyers
- A compliance folder which includes fact sheets, template documents and checklists for you to take away, review and implement in your organisation
- Access to our ongoing learning via webinars and newsletters
Our sessions are currently hosted online. We will updates delegates when we re-introduce hosting sessions at our office.
Click here to register for the webinar: