In this webinar we will looking at Right to Work compliance and the different types of checks and how to carry them out in line with current legislation.
- Why do we need to carry out right to work checks?
- Sanctions against illegal working
- Statutory excuse for right to work checks
- Structural changes since 6 April 2022
- Manual document-based right to work check
- Application of lists A, B group 1 and B group 2
- Online right to work check
- Difference between Home Office Online Right to Work Checking Service, Home Office Employer Checking Service, and Identity Document Validation Technology (IDVT)
- EEA nationals, is there still a relevant difference?
- Right to work and Section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971
- Proving right to work checks statutory excuse if right to work challenged
Book your place
Click here to register for the webinar: