How can we return to work safely during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and support health, safety and wellbeing. The Government has prepared guidance to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely and is clear that workers should not be forced into an unsafe workplace.
This webinar will discuss how you can prepare your business to return to work.
- Social distancing and Risk assessments
- Review of working practices / international operations
- Hygiene and protection measures
- Travel / International operations
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Re-induction and training
- BAME employees
- Notices to return to work
- Updates to Payroll
- Risk assessments
Time & date
Tuesday 14th July @ 10am
Click here to register for the webinar: