Many organisations will support their employee throughout sponsorship but expect the employee to sort out their application for Indefinite Leave to Remain. The number of applications that are refused is high and in this webinar we will be looking at the Indefinite Leave to Remain application and what is required from the employer and the employee.
In this webinar, we will cover the following:
- Your role in the Indefinite Leave to Remain application.
- Ensuring any “changes” have been reported on the SMS.
- What if you have not reported the changes?
- The documentation the applicant will need from your organisation.
- Timeframes and when an application can be submitted.
- What to do if the application is refused.
The webinar takes place on Tuesday 25 May 2021 at 10am.
To book your place, click here to register.