Many organisations simply issue a new COS and expect an employee to sort out the extension or their application for indefinite leave to remain.
But the number of ILR applications that are refused is high, and in this webinar we will be looking at the pros and cons of you actively assisting your employees.
In this webinar, we will cover the following:
- Why should you assist & should your organisation pay the Home Office processing fees.
- The checklist you should consult to ensure there have not been changes to an employees’ role, salary, working location etc.
- How to remedy any changes before they apply for their next visa.
- The documentation the applicant will need from your organisation.
- Timeframes and when an application can be submitted.
- What to do if the application is refused.
- Intra Company Transfer extensions.
The webinar takes place on Tuesday 11 May 2021 at 10am.
To book your place, click here to register.