Our dedicated ongoing immigration support service was developed as a result of a demand to support in-house HR and immigration teams.
Specialists in Dedicated Ongoing Immigration Services
DavidsonMorris is a modern legal services provider that specialises in providing value and solutions-based guidance on immigration law.
We are experienced providers of immigration support, delivering both immigration consultancy advice and managed migration services to employers based within the UK and overseas.
Our ongoing HR and immigration support includes:
Full support on all immigration issues, including:
- Clarification of policies on immigration, Right to Work Checks and Home Office guidance
- Advice on transactional issues, such as up to date application forms and fees
- Regular onsite visits to meet with your team and hold an open ‘advice surgery’
Supporting the aims of employers by devising and delivering schemes for the professional development of support staff. This includes:
- A review of your team to conduct a skills gap analysis and highlight areas for improvement
- Development and delivery of training and development plans – on a team or individual basis
- Training and support to become OISC regulated immigration advisors
Dedicated support line
We provide a dedicated telephone support line that is available weekdays from 8.30am – 6.00pm.
The areas we can advise on include:
- Immigration rules, policies and regulation in relation to all types of applications;
- UKVI guidance, such as Resident Labour Market Test, eligibility to work and prevention of illegal working; visa and further leave to remain applications for PBS and non-PBS applications;
- Sponsorship licence applications or extensions, management and issuing Certificates of Sponsorship;
- Ensuring compliance with sponsorship duties.
SPONSOR LICENCE SUSPENSION
What to do if your organisation is facing a suspended sponsorship licence.
Changes to the UK's Shortage Occupation List take effect following recommendations by government advisers, the Migration Advisory Committee. The UK's Shortage [...]
We can also help with:
SPONSOR LICENCE RENEWAL
Apply to renew your sponsorship licence.
RIGHT TO WORK CONSULTING
Reduce the risk of immigration non-compliance.
Comprehensive in-house immigration compliance training.
Efficient visa processing and visa-related advice.
IMMIGRATION AUDIT & COMPLIANCE
HR best practice guidance and advice.
Supporting in-house immigration and HR teams.