DavidsonMorris delivers training both in-house and via regular live online training sessions on a range of immigration topics.
Our sessions are designed to run as a series for those who are new to immigration as well as the more experienced HR professionals and practitioners.
Our audience finds the topics to be very beneficial and worthwhile and, with an eye to budgets, this efficient and cost effective way of receiving up-to-date guidance and advice is appreciated by many of our regular attendees. Our overseas clients with entities in the UK regularly download the recordings to ensure that they are up-to-date with UK Immigration law, viewing if not at leisure at least in their time zone!
We are always delighted when our colleagues share their particular area of expertise – and training is also delivered by other industry experts as well as practitioners in different areas of law from Tax and Employment to Family.
You have the opportunity to ask experts and practitioners questions in live QA slots at the end of our 30 minute sessions and our team is available to you post-webinar when we welcome the opportunity to speak with you direct regarding any particular questions you might have.
Attending a webinar is easy. All you need is access to the internet and listen in via headphones or telephone. If you have not previously attended a webinar, you will need to test your system which you can do here.
In-house or Away Days
We provide training and workshops to suit your needs and budget whether it is required on a one-to-one basis or for a number of personnel.
Training may be facilitated in-house or you can take an “away day” from your office to ours to concentrate and indulge in a day of immigration. Not quite a pamper day but we will be delighted to provide refreshments and lunch.
Topics for our web based and in-house training
- An essential introduction to key concepts and procedures
- An overview of entry clearance processes and how to complete VAF form
- Extending leave within, and varying existing leave into and out of the Points Based System
- Compliance checks – What documents do we need to check and retain
- How do the immigration rules impact on your recruitment procedure
- Intra company transfers – laws and procedure
- Tier 2 (General) - laws and procedure
- How to meet the Resident Labour Market Test
- Business visit visas – when to issue and the conditions attached
- How to prepare for a UKBA compliance visit
- Bio-metrics registration for all non-EU staff and ID Cards
Have a look at our webinar calendar to register for upcoming sessions.