Immigration Compliance Services
As an employer, you are legally required to make sure that every person you employ, regardless of nationality and length of service, is legally permitted to work in the UK.
Depending on your employees nationality and or visa status, there are numerous combinations of different documents that you must check and retain.
As the case of Baroness Scotland demonstrated, an employer must check the immigration status of all of their staff and retain the documentation as prescribed by the UK Border Agency (UKBA). Employers also need to be careful not to discriminate; all employees must be checked equally regardless of race or nationality.
DavidsonMorris has helped dozens of businesses in the UK to protect themselves.
Our compliance services include:
- Evaluation of your current business operations and HR systems
- Assistance with improving your current HR practises to ensure that you comply with your duties as a Tier 2 Sponsor
- Immigration audits
- Pre-hire assessments for candidates
- Seminars and training on all aspects of Prevention of Illegal Working legislation and Tier 2 Sponsor duties
- Online Compliance Management Software